Friday, December 28, 2018

Sorry Melania, You’re Off My List

I was once in this swimming program for the disabled. One family there was Black and I came to look forward to their being there because they picked up my spirits. One day I dumped on Melania Trump and they came down on me like a ton of bricks. When they expressed their feelings, I felt shame.If there was any group that had nothing to gain from Trump’s presidency, it was these good people. So I wrote a blog asking people to give her some slack. However, the only reason anyone would marry a cheating, malodorous scumbag like Trump was because he was rich. She had to sit there while newspapers listed his affairs and stick with him for one reason: money. Who in their right mind would put up with being married to this sleazeball. Only someone who was concerned with being dressed in the newest fashion would allow herself to being laughed at by a nation. The only reason someone gets married to a scumbag is for his money.

No comments:

Post a Comment