Friday, March 6, 2015

Twitter Stalking Horse for Facebook?



One fact has me wondering about the value of Twitter. In almost every case people who follow me ask me to talk to them on Facebook. I find it interesting that Twitter seems to be used as a way to generate Facebook followers. Does that mean that Twitter is inadequate as a means of communication?
I dropped Facebook years ago when I saw information on me, which could only have come from Facebook, sold on the Internet. Since it involved my offspring's communication with me, I was appalled.
However, in retrospect, while I sold a substantial amount of books, I could have sold more if I used Facebook. Twitter doesn't really help you sell books. My recent experience with followers has me questioning the role of Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment