Tuesday, April 16, 2013

He's Our President



He's my president.
No. Let me restate that: He's our president.
In the two appearances about the Boston bombings, he looked like the leader of a great country. As my wife said, "he's a man who shows compassion, while at the same time being very careful about what he says." Isn't that what you want in a leader?
This follows, by a few days, his budget, which cut entitlements and infuriated the left wing of his party.
Listening to Republicans attack a budget they said they wanted, is to further establish the Republicans as a minority, "I'm against everything Obama's for," fringe party. (Remember, I'm an independent, and I never think Nancy Pelosi speaks for me.)
Once you think of a man as The President, not just a politician trying to score points, he moves into a different position in your mind. You trust him, and begin to admire him.
God bless America and God bless the President of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment