Thursday, October 25, 2018

Trump is the Antichrist

Trump once made a comment about Norman Vincent Peale and it seems he had attended Marble Collegiate Church in New York. Before Dr. Peale had moved to New York, he was the pastor of Syracuse’s University Methodist Church and my grandfather, Rich Dean Whitney, was his lay leader. After my father died when I was six, every week Dr. Peale would send us copies of his sermons. My mother would put them in the bathroom where I had the choice of reading them or the ingredient label on Old Dutch Cleanser. Given the years I spent with Dr. Peale I learned a lot about his views. I don’t remember reading that hating Blacks was good for getting into heaven. The White Pentecostals hate Blacks and follow Trump. Throughout history there have appeared Antichrists who’ve hidden their tail and three forked staff under their clothing. The White Pentecostals have given Trump free rein on morals and he has used this. It’s very scary that this man is forgiven by these haters. He’ll get rid of abortion and they’ll approve of anything he does. Our problem is this lying slimeball was made our President because he leads them in their hatred. I find it interesting that the Editor of the Christian Century (who created th word “Pentecostal”) informed them they no longer deserved this appellation after they came out for Trump. I have some news to break to these people: Jesus, my strength and my redeemer is about love, not hatred.

No comments:

Post a Comment